Celebrate the Crandell and ensure its future years as a cherished community resource that brings the world to Chatham through film.
Your Contribution Supports:
- Your independent, nonprofit, historic, single screen cinema, an anchor for the area’s quality of life.
- Special programs you love: FIlmColumbia, Farm Film Festival, Tales of Europe, Sensory Free Screenings, Free Community Screenings, After School Filmmaking Program, Movies for Public Libraries, and more.
- Movies curated for your enjoyment, some of which you cannot see elsewhere
- Maintaining the beauty of this historic theater, along with modern, top-quality sound and projection.
- Keeping the screens free of national commercials.
Every dollar makes a difference! Ticket sales cover only 35% of our operating costs. Your 100% tax deductible contribution helps make up the difference and ensures that we can provide unique programming to meet the community’s needs and interests.
To make a donation by credit card, click below:
Or make a contribution by check payable to Crandell Theatre and mail it to:
PO Box 305
Chatham, NY 12037
The Crandell Theatre is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization supported by earned revenue, foundations, state and local grants, and the contributions of members and friends. The IRS tax-exempt organization form 990 is available in the Crandell Theatre Office at 48 Main Street, Chatham.