Health & Safety Guidelines
Posted on June 2, 2021; Updated July 30, 2021; Updated November 1, 2021
Update on Crandell Theatre Covid Precautions
Because our community’s safety is our highest priority and in recognition of concerns about the spread of COVID variants and breakthrough infections, the Crandell Theatre board of directors has adopted the following health protocol effective November 4, 2021.
- To enter the theater filmgoers need to show proof of full vaccination along with a valid I.D.
- Masks are required indoors by filmgoers and staff except when seated.
- Seating capacity reduced by 50 percent
- Ticket purchase includes seat selection which automatically buffers each patron or party on all sides. Tickets for sale online or in-person at the box office 20 minutes prior to film screening
- Children under 12 not vaccinated may attend accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult. Children must also wear masks.
- Anyone who does not comply with the health protocol will not be admitted to the theater or will be asked to leave.
“Fully vaccinated” means it must be at least two weeks after receiving the second the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine of any of the following FDA or WHO authorized vaccines: Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna, or Astra-Zeneca.
Proof of vaccination may include a CDC-issued Vaccination Record Card, a legible digital copy of the card from a smartphone, or the New York State Excelsior Pass [link: epass.ny.gov], paired with your photo ID. Both of these items must be presented for admission in person when you arrive at the theater. Results from COVID testing will not be accepted. Patrons will not be permitted inside the facility without proof of vaccination.
Please have your proof of vaccination and photo I.D. ready at the theater front door for staff to check and grant access to the building and arrive 20 minutes prior to show time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if we can provide any further assistance before, during, or after your visit.
We will continue to monitor the situation in Columbia County closely and make any adjustments accordingly. Your safety is our highest priority.