Hello to all of our FilmColumbia fans!
After a year of anticipation, the Crandell Theatre board of directors and festival organizers enthusiastically announce that FilmColumbia will once again light the screen, October 22-31, 2021. The festival features the very best upcoming films from around the world.
Because our community’s safety is our highest priority and in recognition of growing concerns about the spread of COVID variants and breakthrough infections, FilmColumbia 2021 will need to be different. To bring you this year’s festival, the Crandell Theatre board of directors has adopted the following health protocol:
- Seating capacity reduced by 50 percent to provide for buffered seating.
- Tickets for each film (including the Sneak Peek) sold online with seats selected at the time of purchase. Remaining tickets for individual films available at the box office 30 minutes prior to screening.
- All-Film Passes not available.
- To enter the theater viewers need to show proof of full vaccination, along with a valid I.D.
- Crandell staff and volunteers required to be vaccinated.
- Masks required to be worn at all times by filmgoers, staff, and volunteers.
- Children under 12 not vaccinated may attend accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult. Children must also wear masks.
- Anyone who does not comply with the health protocol not be admitted to the theater or asked to leave.
On October 4, Crandell Theatre members will have first option to purchase festival tickets before tickets are available to the general public. A Members Code will be emailed to members on Friday, October 1.
If you are not sure of your membership status, email Dawn Steward, email@example.com. More information concerning the FilmColumbia health protocols, including what is considered proof of “full vaccination,” may be found here.
With your cooperation we know that we will have another extraordinary FilmColumbia!